<
继续看书
'Yes, Your Majesty.

“是的,陛下。

And, uh, she also gave us an important piece of information -- a birthmark.

而且,她还说出来了一个重要信息,胎记。

According to General Zhenguo, Concubine Yun and General Zhenguo's wife also have the same birthmark, so we can be sure."

据镇国将军所言,云妃娘娘和镇国将军夫人也有同样的胎记,如此才确定的。”

"A quarter like me?"

“长的四分像朕?”

"Yes... yes, Your Majesty."

“是···是的,陛下。”

"The infant resembles the mother, and is almost a copy of her.

“炎儿似母,几乎是一个模子刻出来的。

I can't believe that you have given me a daughter who is both like you and like me.

没想到,你竟然为我生下了一个像你又像我的女儿,真好。”

The emperor's eyes moistened. "When will they return to Beijing?"

武皇两眼湿润,“他们什么时候回京。”

"When the men returned to Beijing, General Chikuni decided to leave in seven days and, if nothing happens, arrive in Kyoto within a month."

“属下快马加鞭回京时,镇国将军已决定七日后启程,不出意外的话,一月内能抵达京都。”

"That much longer?"

“还要那么久?”

"... the army will be slower to start."

“······大军出发,会慢一些。”

There is still a month, can see the daughter, a daughter like me and like you, Wu Emperor is very excited.

还有一月,就能见到闺女了,一个像我又似你的女儿,武皇很激动。

Having been in a high position for many years, the emperor has a deep mind and rarely has such a happy appearance, it seems that this exiled princess is highly valued by the emperor.

身居高位多年,皇帝心思深沉,很少有如此喜形于色的时候,看来这个流落在外的公主很得皇上看重。

Xuancheng.

宣城。

Su Yu led the troops to the south, Su Yu is to the north, in just three days, the so-called "mountain bandits" have been cleaned up around the rest of them have no intention to catch up, let them go back with the master behind it.

苏域带兵向南边出发,苏羽则向北,短短三天时间,已经把周边所谓的“山匪”清理的七七八八,剩下的他们也没有要去追赶的意图,就让他们回去跟背后的主子复命吧。

At this time in the barracks is also extremely busy, a few days later the town country general back to Kyoto, there are a lot of military affairs to arrange.

此时军营中也是异常忙碌,几日后镇国将军回京都,有不少军务要安排。

"Third, how are you feeling today? You look good?"

“老三,你今天觉得如何,看起来精神还不错?”

"Dad, my son feels much better.

“爹,儿子觉得好多了。

Less drowsy today?"

今天没有那么昏沉了?”

When Su Yi tried to get up, he was held down by a pair of small hands.

苏义想要起身,就被一双小手按住。

"Little Uncle has not fully recovered, so it is better to stay in bed."

“小舅舅身体还未完全康复,还是卧床修养才好。”

"Uncle?

“······舅舅?

And you are?"

你是?”

"Oh, third, these days you have been recuperating, has been dizzy, do not know, the moon is your little sister's daughter, naturally want to call you uncle."

“哦,老三,你这些日子养伤,一直昏昏沉沉的,还不知道,月儿是你小妹的女儿,自然要叫你舅舅。”

"A child of clouds?

“云儿的孩子?

Father, is it true?"

爹,这可是真的?”

"Nature is true, and you still don't believe in fatherhood?

“自然是真的,你还不相信为父?

Look closely at her face."

你仔细看看她的脸。”

Su Yi looked straight at Su month, eyes did not blink, for a long time before opening, "like, eyes like the moon, eyebrows like."

苏义直直的看着苏月,眼睛一眨不眨,良久才开口,“像,眼睛像月儿,眉毛也像。

Is she really Yun 'er's daughter?"

真的是云儿的女儿?”

"Little Uncle, my name is Su Yue.

“小舅舅,我叫苏月。

You can call me Yue Er."

你叫我月儿就好。”

"Moon, Suyue, Suyue good, good."

“月儿,苏月,苏月好,好啊。”

And he got up again.

说着又要起身。

"Little Uncle, you are still lying down.

“小舅舅,你还是躺着。

Although the broken arrow has been pulled out and the poison has been cured, but the wound is serious, you still need to recover, you must not try to be brave."

》》》继续看书《《《
上一章 返回目录 下一页